Lenard adds a knitted fabric to the Xispal RS flame-retardant range with the new 826 R1 XISPAL RS. It has the same interlock as the 826 XRS fabric, but has a much more pleasant touch and less dryness after washes. In fact, in terms of its features, the 826 R1 fabric equals or even surpasses its predecessor.
Lenard’s new fabric displays great durability and very good ageing, with excellent colour fastness after multiple washes. The colour degradation with the washes is practically zero, making it a very good option for rentals.
The new Lenard reference displays the following certified features after 5 washes at 40°C and tumble drying:
- 260 gr/m² and 160 cm wide.
- Flammability: Levels A1 and A2 in EN 15025 (EN 11612) certification
- Resistance to bursting: It complies
- Resistance to convective heat (Level B1), radiant heat (Level C1) and contact heat (Level F1).
- Protection against electric arc: 4 kA – Class 1, in accordance with the EN 61482-1-2 standard
- ATPV value (Ebt): 14.2 cal/cm² HAF: 87.3%
- Anti-static fabric (EN 1149-3-5)
- High visibility (EN 20471)